Do you face daily demands and overwhelming difficulties that cause seemingly uncontrollable feelings of anxiety and fear?
• Are you troubled by negative thoughts?
• Do you want to learn how to calm yourself and to reclaim your sense
of innate goodness and well-being?
If so, you will benefit from this group. For centuries, the meditative practice of mindfulness has offered a quiet retreat away from life’s pressures and has enabled us to reconnect to our inner wisdom and peace. In these group sessions, you will learn:
• How to discover your peaceful center
• How to calm stress, enhance concentration, and reduce the symptoms of anxiety
• How to live with a more open heart and resilient mind
• How to feel more at home in your body
The group will meet on 8 consecutive Wednesdays from 5:00 to 6:30 pm at Empower Behavioral Health.