- Appointments are generally scheduled for 50-minute sessions once per week or at a frequency that meets your unique needs.
- We make every effort to be respectful of your time, and we ask that you extend us the same courtesy.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment so that you can update any insurance information or forms and begin your appointment on time.
- New patients should plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to complete new patient forms and insurance paperwork.
- Cancellations require a 24 hour notice in order to avoid being charged.
- Download, print, complete and bring with them at the time of their appointment.
Billing & Insurance
Empower Behavioral Health billing and payment policies are designed to help us provide the highest quality and continuity of care possible. If you have questions regarding these policies, please contact a member of the Empower office team.
All fees, co-pays, co-insurance and deductibles are due at the time of service.
Billing statements and balances due will be mailed to our clients. Payment terms are 30 days.
Our staff will submit an insurance claim as a courtesy to our clients. However, it is the client’s responsibility to provide the most up-to-date insurance information.
The client bears the ultimate responsibility for fees, should they not be covered by an insurance provider.